Edenbridge 100 Club
The purpose of the 100 Club is to raise funds. The money will be paid into the Edenbridge CC bank account and used to meet funding requirements of Edenbridge CC.
Edenbridge CC 100 Club Application Form.doc
100 Club Members:
- For a cost of £2 per month (i.e. per draw) you will be allocated one number between 1 and 100.
- A draw will be made every month with a 1st, 2nd and 3rd prize.
- The prizes will total 45% of the monthly income.
- This will be apportioned as: 1st prize of 25%, 2nd prize of 15% and 3rd prize of 5%. of the monthly income
- The 100 Club is a private lottery and is open to all members, parents of junior members and friends of Edenbridge Cricket Club. Anyone age 18 or over can join.
- Numbers are limited to two per person.
- Payments must be made by cash, card payment, bank transfer or cheque. One month’s notice is required for cancellation.(For example, if you wish to be included in a May draw and cancel after that draw, then Edenbridge Cricket Club must receive your cancellation instruction by the last day of April at the latest. Any outstanding balance of annual membership subscription will be returned to you.)
- Member’s numbers will only be entered if their subscription is up to date.
- If a member has no valid reason for missing a payment, their number may be sold to someone on the reserve list.
- The draw shall be made at the monthly Cricket Committee meeting. The draw shall use random.org (or such other random number generator as the Treasurer shall select).
- Payment of winnings will either be by cheque or bank transfer at the option of the winning member.
- The name and numbers for each month’s winners will be posted on Edenbridge CC Website and Facebook.
- The 100 Club is run by the Edenbridge Cricket Club Limited. In case of any dispute the decision of the Cricket Committee of Edenbridge Cricket Club Limited is final.
- Unless otherwise advised, a member will be deemed to have left the 100 Club if his/her subscription renewal remains unpaid for a period of one month.
- If a winner cannot be contacted, the winnings will be placed into Edenbridge Cricket Club funds after six months.
- From time to time Edenbridge Cricket Club Limited may find it necessary to update these Rules by way of improvement to the 100 Club operation. In such circumstances, all members of the 100 Club will be notified of the changes.